Google Analytics

Wednesday 2 February 2011

100% Authentic PRADA

Amy and her PRADA Make up Bag

Well Hello all my Fellow Fashionistas and Welcome to February!

January was a really busy month for me so much so that I had to abandon my blog for a while. However, I would not do so without good reason and on my return I have decided to make it up to you in style by launching a brand new competition!

If you remember, our last competition winner was Amy who won a brand new 100% authentic PRADA make up bag.

With an average price of £135, we sell them at the discount price of £85 but to get one free is definitely not to be sniffed at!

Well, the next prize we have in store for you is a little pricier PRADA goodie and the competition is about to be launched. So, make sure to keep an eye on my blog to be in with a chance of winning.

Here’s wishing you ALL the Best and Good luck!


Ann Marie Broadhead.



No comments:

Post a Comment